For people who suffer from asthma, this disease is quite common and it affects your airways that carry the air to and from lungs. This medical condition can be either recurrent or long-lasting, and you are said to be asthmatic if you have it. Asthma makes the inside walls of your airways always inflamed and swollen, and that’s why they become very sensitive to irritations, thus, increasing your susceptibility to different allergic reactions.
This inflammation makes airways narrow, so that less air can go through them, and there are other common asthma symptoms, such as wheezing, breathing difficulties, chest tightness and coughing (you may experience them most frequently at night or in the early morning). If you want to treat this medical condition, you need to know its causes and available meds, and the good news is that they all are represented at Canadian Health and Care Mall where you can order them easily and affordably.
Top Most Widespread Causes
1. Allergies. Most patients with asthma have them, and they are triggered by antibodies in their blood that lead to airway inflammation. You should avoid such common allergens as dust mites, animal proteins, fungi and others.
2. Smoking is linked to a higher risk of developing asthma and other respiratory infections, and that’s why you should get rid of this bad habit if you already have this medical condition.
3. Asthma symptoms can be caused by such environmental factors as indoor air pollutants (paints, household cleaners, chemicals and gas stoves), but don’t forget about outdoor factors, like low temperature levels, high humidity, nitrogen oxide, pollution and others because they trigger this disease.
4. If you are overweight, you have a higher risk of having asthma compared to other patients.
5. Genes are linked to asthma because they are important for managing your immune system and inflammation.
Choose among Popular Treatments
Asthma can be more controlled than treated because it’s a long-term and chronic disease, so that there is no magic cure, but you can take specific meds or use tools to fight it and its symptoms. Order the most suitable one from CHCM Pharmacy online to save both time and money.
1. Inhalers or nebulizers (such as Combivent, Flonase, and Ventolin) help patients administer medications by providing them with a larger and more continuous dose. They work by vaporizing the dosage of asthma drugs in saline solutions into the steam that you need to inhale to get rid of annoying symptoms. Many doctors advise their patients SMART over standard remedies because this treatment combines both LABA and corticosteroids in 1 inhaler.
2. Long-term control meds should be taken on a daily basis, and they are created to prevent common asthma symptoms, such as inflammation of your airways. Inhaling corticosteroids is the most effective method because it relieves the swelling and inflammation responsible for initiating the chain reaction of asthma attacks, and these drugs are not habit-forming. There are other long-term control meds offered by our online pharmacy, and they should be taken orally to prevent airway inflammation and open your airways. For example, you can order long-lasting B2-agonists, cromolyn, leukotriene modifiers, theophylline and nedocromil.
3. Fast-relief meds are taken to relieve asthma symptoms once they occur, and the most popular ones are bronchodilators or short-acting B2-agonists that must be inhaled. They act fast by relaxing your tight airway muscles, thus, enabling the air to flow through. It’s not advisable to take them more than twice a week, and they don’t reduce inflammation.